At Global Major Properties, we have a thorough understanding of the complex dynamics involved with successfully listing and selling a property. Many factors come into play when placing a property on the market. Global Major Properties’ brokers have in-depth knowledge of the local and regional real estate markets, have access to listing information of sold and active properties, and have experience marketing real estate in today’s competitive environment. We will work closely with you to appropriately market your property with the goal of achieving the highest sales price within an acceptable timeframe.
- Shopping Center
- Office Building
When you select Global Major Properties as your Sellers Representative you can expect us to:
- Represent your interests;
- Perform a complete review of your property identifying strengths, weaknesses, and items to address;
- Identify comparable properties in the market;
- Analyze past sales and current listings to help set the listing price of your property;
- Recommend preparations for showing your property;
- Prepare an attractive and creative marketing package for your property;
- Maximize the exposure of your property to potential buyers through website, MLS, brochures, email blasts to qualified buyers, magazines*, newspaper*, yard signs with brochure boxes.
- Handle showings professionally, efficiently, and effectively;
- Negotiate on your behalf; and
- Be there every step of the way from listing to close to ensure a smooth and successful experience.
*Each property is different than the other one, therefore strategies of selling your property might be different than others.
Any rental income property that has more than one unit is considered multifamily property. The smallest multifamily property would be a duplex (two units) and the largest might easily consist of a large rental complex with hundreds of apartments.
The most obvious advantage that real estate investors buy any income-producing property is because they can grow wealth in the long run by holding onto the property and letting “other people’s money” payoff the debt, even if there is no immediate cash flow. The downside risk in purchasing multifamily properties is limited because they serve a basic need; they provide shelters to those who cannot afford or who do not choose to buy real estate. At Global Major Properties we can help you find the right property with highest return of your investment as well as helping you manage your property.
To purchase a right property at a right price you need to consider following:
- Rental Market – Since the rents that you are collecting can make or break your investment, you must understand local rental market trends. You want to know what the vacancy rates and rental rates are in the area. Global Major Properties can provide you with rental comps and vacancy rate in the area so you can make a calculated decision in purchasing a right multifamily property.
- Financing – Since lenders evaluate rental property based on income stream, and generally structure a loan based on the property’s financial strength as well as the investor’s you need to make sure income and expenses of the property are calculated accurately and present lenders with clear and concise cash flow reports. Global Major properties can provide you tools so you can simply and accurately calculate.
- Condition of The Property – In purchasing a multifamily property as any other property that you purchase have a licensed property inspector to inspect the property thoroughly. If the former property owners have let the property run down and rents had to be decreased to keep the units filled, consider upgrading the building and raise rents (not applies in all areas). Remodeling a rundown apartment complex can be a profitable venture. In this case, just be sure to get a qualified contractor to give you a bid on remodeling.
If you are a buyer looking to acquire a multifamily income property of any size Global Major Properties and all its experienced agents can help you find your ideal property that fits best your budget and generates a stream of income that is expected in present real estate market.
If you are an owner considering selling your multifamily income property of any size and you need an honest and professional estimate of the value Global Major Properties can free of charge provide you this estimate in the shortest amount of time, that is based on the condition of your property, age, location, amount of deferred maintenance, comps in the area and current tenants in place, length or their remaining leases and other material facts.
- Shopping Center:
One of the best ways to invest in commercial properties is buying a shopping center. Shopping centers that are anchored or shadowed by a big national tenant are more desirable. A shopping center or a shopping mall is comprised of a group of retail stores that reside within a single or connected architectural plan with adjacent parking area(s) and interconnecting walkways. Retail stores can be a mixture of local shops or franchise stores; it can cater to popular taste or to high street. Global Major Properties usually have access to shopping centers and mall that might not be available to other real estate companies.
When you purchase a shopping center you need to figure out what kind of return you should expect from your investment. Cap Rate is a simple way to estimate potential return of your investment on the day you purchase a shopping center. A savvy buyer also needs to estimate the return of investment for the remaining holding period by taking into consideration the cost of upgrades, occupancy improvement and rental income improvement due to rental increases as well as having an exit strategy. Global Major Properties on your side in every step of the way to help you finding the right property that meets your expectations.
If you are considering purchasing a shopping center or a mall and because of the amount of investment down payment or don’t want to take on the project all by yourself in this case you might want to partner up or get some investors to join you (joint venture) Global Major Properties can help.
If you are an owner considering selling your shopping center of any size and you need an honest and professional estimate of the value Global Major Properties can free of charge provide you this estimate in the shortest amount of time, that is based on the class of your property (“A” level, “B” level, or “C” level), age, location, amount of deferred maintenance, comps in the area and current tenants in place, number of large Anchor Tenant, length or their remaining leases and other material facts.
- Office Building:
This category includes single‐tenant properties, small professional office buildings, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between. Buying an office building can be a great investment. Still, there are a number of things to consider before you buy an office building.
- Financing: Although the bulk of the funding can be financed, lenders require a down payment in the neighborhood of 10-30% of the purchase price.
- Vacancy Rate: the percentage of all rental units that are unoccupied or not rented at a given time. Unlike residential rental properties, commercial properties don’t turnover quickly. It’s not uncommon for commercial spaces to lie dormant before a qualified new tenant can be located. To do it right, your budget needs to account for a certain amount of vacancy as the cost of doing business.
- Condition of the Building: If the building is in bad shape, you’ll need to factor the cost of repairs into your calculations. Although tenants will be responsible for the upkeep of their own space, your ongoing expenses will also include the cost of maintaining common areas, landscaping, and parking lots, not to mention taxes and insurance.
- The Right Motive: Finally, it’s important to make sure you are purchasing the office building for the right motive. If your motive is to invest in an asset with the potential for appreciation and a somewhat steady income stream, you’re probably on the right track.
- Industrial Property:
This category ranges from smaller properties, often called “Flex” or “R&D” properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large “big box” industrial properties. An important, defining characteristic of industrial space is Clear Height. Clear height is the actual height, to the bottom of the steel girders in the interior of the building. This might be 14‐16 feet for smaller properties, and 40+ feet for larger properties. We also consider the type and number of docks that the property has. These can be Grade Level, where the parking lot and the warehouse floor are on the same level, to semi‐dock height at 24 inches, which is the height of a pickup truck or delivery truck, or a full‐dock at 48 inches which is semi‐truck height. Some buildings may even have a Rail Spur for train cars to load and unload.
- Buying Land:
Buying land is not as complicated as you might think and often you’ll find land that is quite reasonably priced but still finding a good property especially in rural areas require paying close attention to the details. Global Major Properties can help you find the right property that fits your budget and suits your needs. In order to make the right choice, you need to know what you’re going to use the land for (zoning), and how soon you want to purchase it. This is especially important if you’re getting a loan to buy land. People buy a land for a variety of reasons:
- Building a home
- Investment based on development of area in the future
- To diversify one’s portfolio.
By far the toughest step in purchasing a land is where to buy it. Buying land is a big commitment, especially when you plan on developing it. If you don’t already know where you want to be, and you’re cost-sensitive, let Global Major Properties and their experienced agents help you make this decision a simple task.
When you locate a property you need to prepare some key questions from seller or their agent and be ready to some research at city, county and Department of Building and Safety. These key questions might be whether or not the property has a water source, utilities or restrictions; whether is it paid off; why they’re selling; whether there is there any owner financing; and whether any structures already exist on it and if these structures all have building approvals.
One of the most important things to ask about first is whether there is a proven source of water on the land. You’ll also want to know if the land can support a septic system and if it can be placed far enough away from the intended structure to avoid contaminating drinking water.
If you are a buyer looking to acquire a land of any size Global Major Properties and all its experienced agents can help you find your ideal property that fits best your budget and suits your needs.
If you are an owner considering selling your land of any size and you need an honest and professional estimate of the value and some guidance, Global Major Properties can free of charge provide you this estimate in the shortest amount of time, that is based on the location of your property, zoning, comps in the area, best estimate of using the land and other material facts.
- Residential Property:
Following 10 steps can help you make the home buying process manageable and help you make the best decisions possible. Global Major Properties will be on side every step of the way to ensure your decision meets your expectations and your budget.
- Start Your Research Early
- Determine How Much House You Can Afford
- Get Prequalified and Preapproved for Your Mortgage
- Contact Global Major Properties and utilize their experience
- Shop for Your Home and Make an Offer
- Get a Home Inspection
- Mortgage Banker or you’re a financial institution to Select Your Loan
- Have the Home Appraised
- Coordinate the Paperwork
- Close the Sale